Video greetings for Christmas with message of encouragement: May you have the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the peace of His love at Christmas and always. Happy Holidays!
A video with a message that opens with a faded effect and with a gradual color change that varies from red to white.
The video is free, you can download it and share it with whoever you want, suitable for sending greetings on WhatsApp, Facebook or Instagram.
These Christmas messages are perfect for showing the affection you feel for your friend, partner or relative:
• I want to express how precious you are to me. Sure, I'll have you near; I will wrap you in my arms like a wonderful Christmas present. Happy holidays, dear!
• All I want tonight is for Christmas to be full of joy. I send you a big hug and a long kiss. I adore you with all my heart. Happy Christmas!
• Waiting for the mystery that will become today's Christmas, the whole city he sleeps in the crystalline chill and waits for the magic to happen.
• Dear, we've made dozens of Christmas decorations, from sugar cookies to coloring greeting cards. But none last as long as the memories we create. Happy Christmas.
• Happy Christmas! On this bright holiday, I wish you peace and goodness, love and happiness, prosperity, success and health. Let the Guardian Angel protect you and your loved ones from all troubles and faith, peace and grace will reign in your soul. Happy Christmas!
• In the beauty of the season, in the joy of Christmas day, you can always find a special meaning that brings happiness to your path.
• Merry Christmas to you and you. All the wonderful memories we shared continue to bring joy to my heart. The love of my family has been the greatest blessing and gift I have received in my life.
• When you're out and about, every day feels like Christmas. I can't wait to express my feelings to my girlfriend. All I ask is that you take my love and give it back to me. Merry Christmas, my love!
You can use these resources for free by sharing them on social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp.
On the other pages of our site you will find many resources, ideas and tips on how to create and send happy New Year's greetings to your friends, colleagues, relatives and customers.